Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm Heartbroken! How Can I Get My Ex Boyfriend Back?

If you've recently broken up, then your probably going through a very tough time right now.  I'm sure the only thought you have on your mind is "how can I get my ex boyfriend back!" But don't despair, there are a few things you can do to make the possibility of getting him back better.

The first thing you need to do is to be nice to your ex boyfriend.  No yelling, crying, or throwing fits! If you through a fit, or complain, then your just reminding him of why he left in the first place.  Calm Down!  Otherwise he will avoid you, and you'll never get back with him if he won't see you. Just try to be as nice as you can whenever you are around him, even if you have to pretend.

You might be surprised at his reaction to you being pleasant to him.  It will make him wonder why you don't miss him, and it will get his curiosity up.

Maybe your wondering "Can I get my ex boyfriend back if he has a girlfriend?" Well this can be a tough one.  Now more then ever you need to be really nice, as his mind is on someone else.  But remember, you both have a past together, and that is something I'm sure he is thinking about too.  There is no new girlfriend that can take that away, I just hope you had enough good times for him to reflect on.  If you were a major nag, then he might prefer to be with his new girlfriend.

You can't change the past, but you can learn from it.  Make sure to let him know this, and if there are things that you have done in the relationship that you regret, then make an apology for them, and be sincere about it. Right now what he needs to see is how great you really are, then maybe he will realize how much he really misses you.

If your thinking that you can get him back by being deceptive or jealous, forget it.  It will probably just remind him of all the problems both of you had.  And anything deceptive will just backfire on you down the road.  Making him jealous because you are seeing someone else is just being unfair to the person you are seeing.  And if that is something you are doing or plan to do, then it's time to grow up.  That will only create unnecessary drama in you life, and theirs. Plus, it won't make any points with your ex boyfriend.

Just be honest!  Show him that you are alright,
but that you do miss him, that you are sorry for anything that you might have done, and that you are still around.  That would be the best way to get your boyfriend back.

If your really serious about "How To Get My Boyfriend back" then you need to really seriously check out T. Dub Jacksons step-by-step plan called "The Magic Of Making Up."  It's what helped me and my boyfriend get back together, and the information he shares with you is invaluable. Not only are we more in love then ever, but now we also have the tools to work through the problems we have.

1 comment:

  1. My is Julie, me and my husband get married over couple of years now and we were living fine with no distraction and my husband loves me so much until one day when i saw a girl who work in the same office with my husband came home and check on him at first i thought they have nothing to do with each other and she asked if my husband was at home i told her that my husband went out a couple of minutes ago, so she left that day.... so later on when my husband came back so i tried to make him happy because he told me that he is very tired and he said he wont be able to catch fun with me so from there i begin to notice that my husband is having an affair with another woman so i thought of it and a friend was trying to console me... so i stood over my friends advice so one day as i came back from the supermarket i heard a female voice crying and shouting so i tried to check who was it, to my surprise i found out that it was the same girl that came looking for him, when i caught them doing all this my husband quickly drove me out and never let me in... so i was very worried and i was confused, i had nothing to do.. later, on the third day he came to my moms house and told her that he don't loves me and he is going to be divorcing me in some couples of days so i cried and a friend came to me and said that i should not look at this problem and think that it is over, she said i should fight back..... so later i went on a search on the internet on how to get my husband back so i look over and i saw someone testifying about dr enato at first i thought he wont be able to get him back until when i found out that magic really, is real, so he helped me get my husband back to me and now my husband bought me a car to show me that he will never do such again..... so if you have this same problem and you think is too big for you to handle just contact him tell him that it was Julie who refer you to him he will help you get your problem solved ok... and in case you do need his contact email just email him now at ugbefenlovespell@gmail.com he will help you get your problem solved within a blink of an eye......

    ReplyDelete